Convenience and efficiency are important characteristics that modern heating equipment should have.
And they are fully inherent in the Vulcan 130 wood-burning stove.
Only besides them is this equipment also distinguished by an attractive design that allows it to be placed in a visible service area.
Keeping all the qualities of the Italian dome oven, the Vulcan 130 is its modern counterpart.
Due to its capacity (simultaneous loading of up to 8 pizzas with a diameter of 30 cm), this model will be of interest to large chain pizzerias, restaurants, pubs and food courts that want to add dishes cooked in a wood-fired oven to the menu.
The design features of the furnace (wall thickness, stone under) allows the economical use of fuel: firewood or charcoal.
The wood-burning stove Vulcan 130 is produced as standard, which can be expanded with additional options.
Delivery of the Vulcan 130 dome furnace in Ukraine
Terms of delivery: 50% prepayment.
Delivery time: up to 7 weeks from the date of receipt of prepayment.
Warranty: from the moment of commissioning.
The basic equipment of the Vulcan 120 stone pizza oven includes:
- oven with a plastered surface;
- metal base;
- facade with countertop;
- stone under; branch pipe for connection to a flue system.
- white decorative plaster, lamb / fur coat - 9000 UAH .;
- marble mosaic - 68000 UAH .;
- wheels - 8900 UAH .;
- ash box - 4000 UAH .;
- thermometer - 2800 UAH .;
- shelf countertop polished stone - 7000 UAH .;
- painting of metal parts in a color other than black - 4000 UAH;
- plaster painting - 4000 UAH;
- set of brackets for unloading by crane - 2500 UAH;
- mosaic inscription / logo - 4000 UAH.