Traditional pizza baking is a Mario 120 Vulcan wood-burning pizza oven.
This stone domed stove is created similar to the Pompeian stove and is perfect for restaurant establishments, the menu of which is planned dishes cooked on wood.
A Mario 120 Vulcan wood-burning pizza oven can deliver up to 75 pizzas per hour. Disposable loading - 6 pizzas with a diameter of 30 cm. In the manufacture of the furnace, high-quality materials are used that improve its technical parameters.
The multi-layer “cake” of the wall consisting of refractory bricks, mineral wool and plaster provides both long-term temperature preservation and minimal external heating.
The Mario 120 Vulcan wood-burning pizza oven is economical and easy to operate.
The dimensions of the furnace allow you to work and maintain the furnace with convenience and maximum comfort.
The furnace is manufactured as standard with the option of purchasing additional options.
Outer lining of the furnace - at the option of the Customer.
Supply of wood-burning pizza oven Mario 120 Vulcan in Ukraine
Terms of delivery: 50% deposit.
Delivery time: up to 7 weeks from the date of receipt of prepayment.
Warranty: from the moment of commissioning.
The basic delivery of the Mario 100 Vulcan hearth furnace includes:
- metal stand - base with a shelf for firewood;
- plastered hearth furnace.
Additional (optional) elements:
- white / decorative Lamb plaster - 5000 UAH;
- mosaic white / gray / black - 25000 UAH .;
- damper - 1000 UAH .;
- thermometer - 2800 UAH .;
- a shelf made of natural granite, a stainless steel window sill bracket - 8 000 UAH .;
- stainless steel overlay over the arch - 4000 UAH .;
- painting of metal parts in a color different from black - 4000 UAH;
- set of brackets for unloading by crane - 2500 UAH .;
- mosaic inscription / logo - 4000 UAH.;
- stainless steel logopit stencil - 800 UAH.