Like live fire, the Vulcan Vero 130 wood-burning pizza oven will always be a source of attention in any establishment. Also, products cooked in this oven will not remain without demand. They have a special aroma and wonderful taste. With a capacity of up to 8 pizzas (diameter 30 cm) per baking, the Vulcan Vero 130 wood-burning stove can become the basis of a spacious pizzeria or restaurant.
The Vulcan Vero 130 is a modern counterpart to a traditional Neapolitan stone stove. It is a dome-shaped brazier mounted on a metal base. The walls of the dome are made of stone. The mouth of the brazier has a metal frame. Facade worktop and under the braziers - made of refractory ceramics.
The furnace is manufactured as standard. Exterior finish depends on the wishes of the Customer and can be made in accordance with the style of the institution. The Vulcan Vero 130 wood-burning stove is equipped with additional options depending on the wishes of the customer.
Supply of Vulcan Vero 130 wood-burning stove in Ukraine
Terms of delivery: 50% prepayment.
Delivery time: up to 7 weeks from the date of receipt of prepayment.
Warranty: from the moment of commissioning.
The basic equipment of the Vulcan Vero 130 wood-burning stove includes:
- metal base;
- plastered hearth furnace;
- facade with countertop;
- stone under a thickness of 250 mm;
- round pipe for connecting to a flue system with a diameter of 250 mm.
Additional (optional) elements:
- ash box - 4000.00 UAH .;
- thermometer - 2800,00 UAH;
- shelf countertop made of polished stone - 7000.00 UAH .;
- painting metal structures in a color different from black - 4000.00 UAH .;
- plaster painting - 4000.00 UAH .;
- set of brackets for unloading by crane - UAH 2500.00;
- mosaic logo / inscription - 4000.00 UAH .;
- marble mosaic - 49,000.00 UAH .;
- wheels - 8900.00 UAH .;
- decorative white plaster - 6000.00 UAH.