One of the most effective ways to clean the air in rooms where equipment is installed on coal is the use of a hydraulic filter. Hydraulic filter for brazier performs the function of primary air purification from smoke, grease and soot. Hydraulic filter also perfectly copes with the task of fire extinguishing, completely eliminating the threat of fire. External V3000 Vulcan hydraulic filter - used in air cleaning systems for coal barbecues, josper, tandoor and grills. The device is a rectangular stainless steel construction, which is equipped with sparking and grease filters, drip irrigation and air exhaust systems.
Hot air that enters the hydraulic filter is cooled to a temperature of 30-35 ° C and is directed to the duct system. Hydraulic filter for brazier V3000 Vulcan has a diameter of inlet and outlet pipe of 250 mm and is mounted to the circular ducts.
- The size of the output and inlet - 250mm;
- Power supply - ~ 220V, 50 Hz;
- Extinguishing sparks and flames - 100%;
- Soot sedimentation - 90%;
- Neutralization of odors - 60%;
- Smoke reduction - 60%;
- The temperature of the exhaust gases at the exit - 30-35 ° C;
- Maximum power consumption - 200 watts.